Cotra area - some quests not registering as complete

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cotra area - some quests not registering as complete
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #0
I'm in the Cotra area and noticed that 2 quests I completed successfully won't clear off my list.

The GROBB Axe quest - found the axe, talked to Marshall in western Cotra. No option to tell him/her about the axe is present in the dialog options, yet the axe is in my special items list.

Then, the bandit quest where you need to take out the Yi Mogi (sp?) after killing the bandits underneath Cotra. I found the paperwork, talked to the Mayor and that merchant woman near the eastern entrance. They told me to talk to Yi Mogi, which I did, and then killed her. Now when I go back to the Mayor, he tells me that he heard about the fight and how regretful it is that she's dead. But the Bandit Quest option is still in my list of oustanding quests.

Is this a bug or am I missing some steps?
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #1
For the axe quest, you need to find the saw as well. It's farther to the west.

I'm not sure about the other quest, though I'd try talking to the merchant. What does the mission description say?

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #2
Oh do I feel like a total noob now...
Thanks for the hint on Grobb quest.

Re-reading the quest description for Cotra Bandit Bounty, I just realized it was Augustus, the mayor of Silvar who offers the bounty. Not the mayor of Cotra.

Guess I'll read these things a bit more carefully from here on out. Sorry.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
A mistake like that is understandable. It seems odd that the Silvar mayor gives you the quest for a mission near Cotra.

Dikiyoba.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
I did the same thing with the Grobb quest.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

I did the same thing with the Grobb quest.
Heh, glad I wasn't the only one then.
I managed to clear up most of the Eastern Gallery quests and am now tackling the Honeycomb maze.
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #6
Additionally, I believe that speaking to the merchant liason in Cotra will complete a quest related to the bandits under the town.

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...