Avernum 4 for Windows

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 4 for Windows
Apprentice
Member # 6642
Profile #0
any idea when its gonna be out?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
"Early 2006."

Dikiyoba is not expecting it before February. But Dikiyoba is not an estimater or a predicter or a psychic.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #2
I believe the newsletter said March.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #3
We'll have a better idea of the actual release date range once the beta testing starts, seeing as that can take a number of months depending on a few factors including how smoothly the porting went and the game length itself. I'm sure we'll be kept up to date about how its coming along, but Jeff's been pretty good at announcing a release month and keeping to it.

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 13:09: Message edited by: Flake ]

--------------------
I may come across sounding more official then I actually am. Or not.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #4
Hey I already have posted a similar topic and got no answer too...I really want the game come out soon...some people say its really cool and other hate it...
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #5
Once the beta testing starts you'll see a thread appear where people start guessing about the release date. Some of those people will know what they are talking about...and the rest will just be pulling their guess out of their...you know where :)

Lets all just pray that the porting goes smoothly and all the bugs are worked out early on in the betatesting! :D

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #6
Yes.....Yes,may the porting go well.......no bugs,kill all bugs,burn them if necessary

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Apprentice
Member # 5517
Profile #7
how do you sign up to be a tester?
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #8
You wait until there is a news item on the news page that states 'application page now open for windows beta testers for Avernum 4'. You then go to that page and fill in all the info there, and Jeff'll get back to you if you get in or not.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you are) he may already have enough testers from past beta tests and won't need to ask for more.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6642
Profile #9
Thanks for the answers, I have joined the newsletter but haven't received any yet, cool people here :cool:
Apprentice
Member # 272
Profile #10
I hope Avernum 4 PC is going to be windowable like the previous Avernums, where you could toggle it in the options menu. I really prefer playing things windowed, because I'm addicted to the idiot lights of all the other applications I've got running in the background, and not being able to see them makes me feel insecure.

:P

--------------------
" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by ancient:

Thanks for the answers, I have joined the newsletter but haven't received any yet, cool people here :cool:
There was one sent out on the 6th, IIRC. There probably won't be another one for a while.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by ancient:

I tried to email the latest newsletter to you but the form on the board won't let me :( if someone can help that can get it to work that would be great.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6642
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by Flake:
I tried to email the latest newsletter to you but the form on the board won't let me :( if someone can help that can get it to work that would be great.[/QB]
Hi Flake, this is my email: ancientsovereign@gmail.com
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #14
cool just sent it :)

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6642
Profile #15
I received it, Thanks Flake!