Knowledge Brew Alchemist

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Knowledge Brew Alchemist
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
I know it has been posted before, but I can't seem to find it; Where can I find the man who will make me knowledge brews?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Craftmaster Strine is available only near the very end of the game. You find him in the section just south of Khoth's Lair; it's the one with the eyebeast in it. Search for some stairs in the southeast corner of the section by the water. Hope you have dispel barrier spell level and tool use at high levels.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
Hmm, where can I learn a higher Dispell Barrier? Only got one level, learned from Tower Colony quest.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
The ruined village in the southern part of the giant lands (formerly called Harston) has a book in the basement of one of the destroyed homes. Of course, pumping up spellcraft/magery to high levels has a similar effect the way the engine is designed.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
I know this is slightly off-topic, but is Silverlocke still around?

I'm a Windows user, so I don't know, and can't check.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #5
Silverlocke is gone. As somebody or other described it: "no more 300 gp cheat factory." ;)

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Apprentice
Member # 6849
Profile #6
I could have sworn I found someone who could make knowledge brew earlier in the game. But I can't remember where.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
In West Cotra, the Potionary has one knowledge brew for sale.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
Strine is the first and only person who can make knowledge brews, though. Expect to get about 35 brews out of him if you saved up herbs throughout the game.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6769
Profile #9
I need major insight here. Everytime I get to Craftmaster Strine, I'm in fight mode. If I just click on him, I'm in fight mode. I don't WANT to fight him! How do I talk to him?

--------------------
I used to be Freya but had a sex-change operation when I changed providers and forgot my password and couldn't get back on this board as Freya!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #10
Is he shown as hostile (red circle on the automap)? Are there any other hostile monsters around?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6769
Profile #11
:o Temporary brain freeze! I just realized, as I went through the cave again, that I MIGHT have upset Craftmaster Strine when I didn't have enough tool points to open a box and the alarm went off!! I didn't touch the box this time and he likes me fine! It should makes things a lot easier at the end now that I can get more knowledge brew. I haven't been able to finish my last two games because I can't get past the guards in Rentar-Ihrno's Keep.

[ Sunday, April 30, 2006 09:09: Message edited by: F'nor ]

--------------------
I used to be Freya but had a sex-change operation when I changed providers and forgot my password and couldn't get back on this board as Freya!