BoA Unhandled Exception

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Unhandled Exception
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #0
For some reason, everytime I try to start BoA, I'm getting an Unhandled Exception, which looks like this:

Unhandled exception: c0000005
At address: 004183c1
A few hours ago, I could get into it just fine, but now, I hit this error an the game shuts down. Any ideas?

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Have you tried rebooting? Sometimes these things go away.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
I'll do that in a little bit. Rebooting for me is a slow and arduous process, that I prefer to avoid.

EDIT: That did it. Thanks!

[ Thursday, November 30, 2006 13:50: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

I'll do that in a little bit. Rebooting for me is a slow and arduous process, that I prefer to avoid.

I have to ask...
why?

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has pointed out that evenly spaced random explosions are never truly random.
This does not quite explain the large pile of hoodies in the living room... but he is right.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
My computer has a 299 MHz Pentium 2 processor, and runs XP Pro. Also, it has several programs (anti-virus and firewalls, mainly) that start up as soon as I log in. Then I open up Task manager and start picking off unessential processes to save on CPU.

All in all, it takes me about ten to fifteen minutes to reboot.

--------------------

Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

My computer has a 299 MHz Pentium 2 processor, and runs XP Pro. Also, it has several programs (anti-virus and firewalls, mainly) that start up as soon as I log in. Then I open up Task manager and start picking off unessential processes to save on CPU.

All in all, it takes me about ten to fifteen minutes to reboot.

I don't know what your problem is. 299MHz is a whopping 66MHz above the minimum XP requirements. :P

In all seriousness, you should consider downgrading to Windows 2000 on that computer. 2000 can run all the programs XP can run and is far less demanding.

[ Friday, December 01, 2006 15:48: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #6
Yea, theres really no point having XP on a computer like that. You should just upgrade, for $50 you could get a computer with double the stats of that. I mean, older computers really arnt worth anything these days so its good for people like me who really dont have any money.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #7
Well, I'm currently building a higher-end computer that should be done... sometime when it's obsolete. :P

I'll have it completed eventually. But as I've learned the hard way, Socket 775 LGA Prescotts don't come cheap.

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #8
Why in the world do you want a Prescott? Those things run hotter than Kilauea on a summer day. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #9
Why not? All you need is a decent fan and coolant.

The only real complaint I've heard about Prescotts is the heat, and that's something that I can easily circumvent (no pun intended) and is within my control. It's better than wondering if one day your processor is going to suffer from SNDS.

--------------------