Unhandled exception in BoA

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unhandled exception in BoA
Apprentice
Member # 5044
Profile #0
Leaving the Lost Mines in Perfect Forest (BoA) just gave me an Unhandled Exception c000005 At address 00449288. It closes the game. I've reloaded several times and it keeps doing the same.

Any suggestion?

Its WinXP, in case you need to know.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
This is a known bug that nobody can pin down the cause of. If you leave through the portal, things should be okay. If they're still not, well, you've basically finished the scenario anyway, so it doesn't matter too much.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
That bug happens when there's a wall set wrong in teh editor (say, when you try having a door with a cliff wall set).

- Archmagi Micael

P.S. Whoever made perfect forest should look into it.

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #3
'Whoever' is Stareye, and as far as I know he has searched high and low for the bug, but couldn't find it. He's on a Mac, the problem does not show up on that OS.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
What you might do is e-mail the same description of the bug that you gave us to Jeff Vogel, attaching your save file and the scenario, making sure to mention what operating system and version of BoA you're using. Since this seems to be BoA misbehaving, he might actually take a look at it and let you know what's going on. If you gave him Stareye's e-mail (which he has, but probably doesn't have memorized), then he might e-mail Stareye, too, if he tracks down the problem.

He checked out an error for me once when I was making the HLPM. He might do it again.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
Believe me, I would love to fix that one. That's a problem with the engine as far as I can tell. It's beyond my ability to fix unless someone specifically points out my error.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #6
I got it too in the scenario I'm making. All I can tell you for sure is that it has to do with the terrains you put down. I mixed the cobblestone path floor with the cobblestone path terrain (needed to put in a gate) and as soon as the vicinity of those terrains were to come on screen, there went the exception.

Hope this helps. I'm sorry, but I don't have the scenario anymore.