Win BoA bug : Inventory bug.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Win BoA bug : Inventory bug.
Apprentice
Member # 4390
Profile #0
I've found a problem that causes stackable items not to stack. I picked up a ruby and gave it to my 1st character, then later when I found another ruby and tried to give it to mt first charater instead of stacking, it took up a new slot. I had the same problem with several other items including Fine Razordisks, crossbow bolts, and Emeralds. no matter what I do the problem persists.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
This will happen if one or both of the items aren't identified (or weren't identified when you first gave them to the character), or if you have a stack of 100 already. I'm guessing the former is more likely.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #2
I have this same problem too, and it doesn't belong to any of the two above causes.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
It might also happen if the stackable items are from different scenarios. Beyond that, I'm stumped.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #4
I've had similar problems occasionally in A2. I usually fixed it by picking up one stack and giving it back to my characters, at which point the game 'woke up' and merged them. Have you tried that?

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
I am fairly sure that it's dependent on scenario- rubies from VoDT do not appear to stack easily with A Small Rebellion.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4565
Profile #6
Hey, I have had the same exact problem, but none of the previous replies sum it it up. Acid bolts and rubies wont stack up correctly some times. I didn't mind much with the rubies but it stunk having to change the bolts whenever the 10 were gone.

--------------------
I like to tell people I have the heart of a small boy. Then I say it's in a jar on my desk.

- Stephen King
Apprentice
Member # 4390
Profile #7
The items were defininatly identified, and the stacks weren't even near 100 (although I wouldn't mind having 100 fine razordisks or rubies) and it happened in the first scenerio I played and continues to happen throughout. No matter what I try certain things refuse to stack. I get the feeling that it might be a problem with the item identification system. the system seems to identify some of the identical items as two different sets of the same item..

[ Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:16: Message edited by: Dimebag ]
Apprentice
Member # 4411
Profile Homepage #8
oh. i always sell my rubies. is there a reason i should keep one?

--------------------
You are all invited to bite me! *wink*
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #9
I have that same problem with javelins.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #10
I have no such problems with my leather sling, though. This is getting even worse!

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #11
:D It's not a big problem indoors, but it's frustrating in outdoor battles not to be able to pick up javelins or arrows, because they won't merge.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #12
I had the same problem in BoA. In the same scenario I could not get my rough opals to stack, I had a pile of 18 and one of like 30.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.