Item Recipe Locations

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Item Recipe Locations
Apprentice
Member # 6788
Profile Homepage #0
Does anyone know where the recipe's for the Essence Aegis and Ring of the Infiltrator on GF3 are? I already know what components I need but I've noticed something rather interesting, even if you know what components you need and you have them, making the artifact won't work until you have the recipe (funny isn't it?) that stinks I know but if anyone can awnser that it would be a big help as I can't find either anywhere. :(

--------------------
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!
Apprentice
Member # 5925
Profile #1
really? i never found the recipe for the essence aegis in game, but i knew it from GameFaqs, and it worked fine.....
Apprentice
Member # 6788
Profile Homepage #2
I'm seirous! WHERE IS THE FREAKING RECIPES!!!! :mad: :mad: It's driving me bonkers that I can't find it, no offense but I need some help, not some stuff about FAQs.

--------------------
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
Here are the recipies for the Essence Aegis and the Ring of the INfiltrator. :P :o
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

1 cup Demon Bile
1 cup Mandrake Tincture
1 shaped plate
2 rare special items
Crystal Fibers and Purified Essence

quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

1 cup Demon Bile
1 cup Mandrake Tincture
1 platinum ring
Pure Crystal Shard and Purified Essence

These are all you need :confused: I suggest u chek to make shure ;) you are yusing the correct recipy. :o U do not need to find tge recipys in the game! :P

Lol we are off-topic!!! ;) :cool:

[ Thursday, February 16, 2006 19:42: Message edited by: Note to Self ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
Apparently, you believe that to give up your sanity, you need to post large quantities of emoticons. A common misconception. It merely causes insanity in others.

[ Thursday, February 16, 2006 21:10: Message edited by: Arancaytar the Grey ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
Ahhh! Too... many... little... faces... must... resist... urge... to... outdo...

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Darkwind:

Does anyone know where the recipe's for the Essence Aegis and Ring of the Infiltrator on GF3 are? I already know what components I need but I've noticed something rather interesting, even if you know what components you need and you have them, making the artifact won't work until you have the recipe (funny isn't it?) that stinks I know but if anyone can awnser that it would be a big help as I can't find either anywhere. :(
Use the Matt P guide...

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Warrior
Member # 5118
Profile #7
ASK Dikiyoba, she knows everything (or at least i think so

--------------------
This apple? no. That apple? no. What about that orange? no. "What DO YOU WANT!!!!" 'Wink' "I want the apple you are eating."
Apprentice
Member # 6433
Profile #8
and out comes the O.P.A.L we know as felix (O.P.A.L=outrageously persistant and annoying lepracaun (couldent find a better word begining with L lol) just kidding.

--------------------
im a demon kid (next bday = 06/06/06)
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #9
Not that I rely on the transient pleasure some get from accusing people of hypocrisy, but ... posting in a three day-old thread doesn't exactly improve your standings with me, sharx; it's just the persistent, annoying type of behavior you're referring to. Before we stereotype you as a weenie, consider what you type before you depress that fateful mouse button.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #10
Originally by Nick Ringer:

quote:
...consider what you type before you depress that fateful mouse button.
Dikiyoba read that line a little bit more figuratively than Nick Ringer probably intended. Now Dikiyoba is picturing a melancholy mouse thinking to itself, Is this really all there is in life?
Apprentice
Member # 6433
Profile #11
lol and nick sorry about posting in a 3 day old p[ost but i got the impression that you DON'T revive threads from a week old so i thought i could but obviously i cant im so very sorry to revive this thread everybody

--------------------
im a demon kid (next bday = 06/06/06)