Geneforge 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 3
Apprentice
Member # 6780
Profile #0
In the area called Makers End, how do I open the door to the cell holding the Shapers? It won't open when I approach it. I've flipped all the switches that I could find. I do have the rod from Krykk. Once that is done will I be able to get to the Isle of Spears? Thank you very much. Daniel Erickson.
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #1
funny how you post this on 2 different boards just not on the geneforge boards where it belongs '¬_¬
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
In before this!

IMAGE(http://www.camlock.com/images-news/news-padlock.jpg)

[ Thursday, February 09, 2006 09:16: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by karin.exe:

funny how you post this on 2 different boards just not on the geneforge boards where it belongs '¬_¬
*Looks Danand's post count*
Not funny nor surprising.

Edit: well hun, if you would've posted it in the right forum then people who do play the game (most likely the ones that visit that forum) would be able to answer you.

[ Thursday, February 09, 2006 09:37: Message edited by: Selima ]
Apprentice
Member # 6780
Profile #4
So everyone knows how to pick on a newbie but no answers to the question yet. Interesting.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Please don't make fun of newbies for posting in the wrong boards, since their posts can just be sent to the correct place.
Warrior
Member # 6759
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by DanandJulie1994:

So everyone knows how to pick on a newbie but no answers to the question yet. Interesting.
meh... thats because MagmaDragoon, bless him, already answered you in "Tech Support". Im a newbie myself.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by karin.exe:

quote:
Originally written by DanandJulie1994:

meh... thats because MagmaDragoon, bless him, already answered you in "Tech Support". Im a newbie myself.

I'm always glad to help. And I bless you too! ;)

[ Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:22: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
While this technically belongs in this forum, the most useful discussion has been occuring in the Tech Support version of this thread, so I'm going to lock this one and divert all discussion there.

For future reference, please avoid complex cross-posting. It just ends up with one useful topic and one spam-filled locked topic. Welcome to Spiderweb, though, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00