Where are the human enemies of the shapers?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where are the human enemies of the shapers?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #0
The shaper sect are a nasty lot, basically. We've met shaper rebels, creation rebels and visitors from a foreign land (the sholai) who have all questioned the shapers' right to absolute power of life and death over their creations. So where are the human rebels? Surely we ought to have met at least one spy by now?

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

The shaper sect are a nasty lot, basically. We've met shaper rebels, creation rebels and visitors from a foreign land (the sholai) who have all questioned the shapers' right to absolute power of life and death over their creations. So where are the human rebels? Surely we ought to have met at least one spy by now?
Um, well, as you pointed out : the Shapers are a nasty lot. They probably exterminated any threat to them a long long time ago.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
On Harmony Island there are human rebels.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Shapers_doom:

On Harmony Island there are human rebels.
There's two pseud-rebel camps, but the vicious guerilla fighters who are called "rebels" don't appear in any of the games. Lankan's camp is full of scared peasants, yet they are the closest to rebels you'll get in anything below or up to G3. The reason they're only pseudo-rebels is because you have to help them in order for them to attack the shapers. The other camp is hidden outside the Kentia East Gate. These people are just hiding from the shapers and creations.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Micawber:

In the Minefiel Wood, there is a rebel human that study magic,

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Nah, they're all just isolated pockets. There's no evidence they're part of an organised resistance to the shapers.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4