Geneforge series

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge series
Warrior
Member # 6485
Profile #0
I don't really like the idea of smashing all the Geneforge weboards together. How about you

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 16 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=WYaggedHGybz"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=WYaggedHGybz"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
I love Spiderweb Software!!
Who doesn't?
My hints on making a new party.
USE CHARECTER EDITER!!
----------------------------------
10 million Cave giant chiefs +
1 million drake lords ageinst me =

easy
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
It would have been bad back when GF3 was getting a lot of traffic, but it seems reasonable now that the GFs have all died down a bit.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
It's easier to have one place to reach all the Geneforge topics rather than having to visit three different places. The less time my computer spends loading, the happier I am. I would even prefer to have the BoA forum and the BoA editor forum combined.

Besides, Dikiyoba notices that there are lots of general Geneforge topics (like this one.) Where would this topic go if they were all separate? Where would debate over Geneforge 4 go?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
This vote is quite pointless...GF4 will be a separate forum until either a new game is released or traffic dies down sufficiently after the Windows release. At which point, it will be absorbed. The same goes for the A4 forum. The reason: traffic is too slow on the individual boards to justify having multiple ones at the expense of being cluttered.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Besides, having too many forums would clutter up the forum home page.

Edit: In Dikiyoba's previous post, Dikiyoba was refering to the topics on what G4 may look like or what people would like to see in G4 before it actually comes out, not about future G4 topics after G4 comes out. Dikiyoba apologizes for the lack of clarity.

[ Friday, January 27, 2006 21:09: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #5
The Avernum Series have more boards than Geneforge Series. I don't like it because GF are my favourites games series.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Blades of Avernum isn't really part of the Avernum series.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #7
Blades of Avernum/Blades of Exile are somewhat special in their needs as far as forums go.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #8
At this point, I'd support combining the BoE/BoA/BoA Editor forums into one.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
I like the idea of combining the BoA and the BoA Editor forums together, since topics tend to end up in the wrong forum anyway. BoE I don't care about, except that all the scenarios are on the main forum page, aren't they?

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #10
Cluttered? There are only a few posts a day! Most forums I go to have a few new threads a day.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.