Geneforge 4: "Not a Shaper"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 4: "Not a Shaper"
Apprentice
Member # 7170
Profile #75
Well .. i think it would be cool if there are Archers in G4 like in avernum.

and i hope they dont walk like avernum charcators... they slide over the floor at Moch 4

and its so gay....

anyways.. i hope theres more charactors to choose from. its mre fun to play with more then 3 same charctors over and over doing the same biulds and stuff.

i think he mihgt make G4 bigger with maybe 100 places to go. more lasting and i hope more items and swords and weird items that makes us say i wanna own every1 who plays this..

o and that brings me to the point. he might make an Online geneforge

it would kick ass if he did. maybe a 2-4 player adventure. going around. your teamm8 exploring one place if u need help you can like message him and fight monsters together instead of alone.

my ideas.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #76
quote:
Originally written by Ghezuarah Mehnzuh:

Archers in G4 like in avernum.
Have you played G1-3?
quote:
and i hope they dont walk like avernum charcators... they slide over the floor at Moch 4
Have you played G1-3?
quote:
and its so gay....
Umm...
quote:
anyways.. i hope theres more charactors to choose from. its mre fun to play with more then 3 same charctors over and over doing the same biulds and stuff.
Have you read what Jeff Vogel wrote on the subject?
quote:
i think he mihgt make G4 bigger with maybe 100 places to go. more lasting and i hope more items and swords and weird items that makes us say i wanna own every1 who plays this..
This is painful.
quote:
o and that brings me to the point. he might make an Online geneforge
Jeff has said time and time again. there will be no online Spidweb games.
quote:
it would kick ass if he did. maybe a 2-4 player adventure. going around. your teamm8 exploring one place if u need help you can like message him and fight monsters together instead of alone.
No it wouldn't.
quote:
my ideas.
Scary.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #77
I don't know, mabey Genoforge will be similar to Nethergate in the way that you could pick your *initial side* and mabey have multiple endings for both sides.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Apprentice
Member # 7148
Profile #78
The only thing interesting about playing a servile would be getting all the different continuity things in order.

Like, would a servile be able to use a discipline wand? Cause if I remember correctly from G1 (it's been a while) the Awakened had one that they refused to use because it scared them too much. But I could be wrong.

And if you could use magic, you'd have to be either a shaped servile, or one of the fanatic, crazy serviles. And as much fun as I'm sure that would be... :P

*edit* Fun being the crazy servile, I mean.

[ Tuesday, May 30, 2006 06:56: Message edited by: be_cavalier ]
Apprentice
Member # 7741
Profile #79
What game was Lord Rahul's Keep in? I don't have money to register.

--------------------
Rate me!

All your base are belong to us.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #80
Geneforge 3.

Dikiyoba.
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #81
Please don't revive long dead topics, check the date please.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #82
Ack, a zombie, DIE DIE DIE!

**Fires a strange blue ray from left tentacle**

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.

Pages