Ornks

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ornks
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #0
Is there an ornk canister in GF2 like there was in the original? Also, are there any other easter eggs in the game? Help please:(

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
There is a canister of Create Ornk in Geneforge 2. Go to the Mountain Base and find the canister of Heal; the canister of Create Ornk is just to the north of that, beyond a locked door.

(612)
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #2
Anyone know of any other easter eggs? I've search far and wide, but have been unrewarded. I doubt there are any though, since I did check the scripts...

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #3
Well i did hear a great deal of confusing stuff in a topic about something called a xian living tool, but they seemed to be lying.

Oh and thanks for the advice Seletine.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
I remember that topic. People said something bogus about having a fyora named something weird at the end of the game and you got it. The truth was revealed though,

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #5
Congratulations-
You can remember a topic that is two weeks old.
Actually that was an interesting topic but oh well. And for reference there is not Xian Living Tool in the Geneforge Series yet. If BoG comes out then I'm sure that there will be though. Heh maybe even some of the "lies" in that thread will come true.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by m's devotee:

And for reference there is not Xian Living Tool in the Geneforge Series yet. If BoG comes out then I'm sure that there will be though.
I would rather want the Xian Skull to be introduced to GF :P It would be nice to have it :D

--------------------
"The Darkness Shall Return!"
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #7
Too bad they didn't have some sort of secret area like
SPOILER(sorta)
that temple in spirit city in GF1 you had to touch the stone pillars in a certain order to get in
END SPOILER
Something like that would have been pretty cool. Although maybe there is something like that in the game but we cant be bothered to find it. Who knows?

--------------------