Geneforge 2 Trainer

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 Trainer
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #50
You are not going to placate Kelandon by misspelling his name.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #51
I'm tempted to go back to the "Just Call Me Kel" PDN, for this very reason. :P

[ Tuesday, October 19, 2004 13:37: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #52
As you all can see, I am not the best speller. Please don't get on my case for that.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #53
You guys forgot to mention,
Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai, Vahnatai...
I could continue, but if anyone spells it wrong again, I'll just sick Kelandon on them...

[ Tuesday, October 19, 2004 20:38: Message edited by: Rabid Pigs Eating A Wolf ]

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #54
quote:
I could continue, but if anyone spells it wrong again, I'll just sick Kelandon on them...

Oh yeah- PLEASE don't misspell words in your correction of people misspelling! It either makes you a hypocrite or says that your joking- neither of which is very effective.

At least we found out who controls(or thinks they do) Kelandon,
Sic' em boy- Or is your assumption that he is one of your "rabid pigs" erroneous?
And now I shall leave this topic to die in peace or to resume its proper calling besides flaming over spelling.

[ Wednesday, October 20, 2004 17:06: Message edited by: m's chosen ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #55
Woohoo :) 50+ posts. Cha-ching ;)

Anyhoo...

As for the BoA trainer, everyone enjoys a suped-up external trainer for their games... at least, everyone I know. I'm currently in Texas, though, and won't be back to do any further work on it until the 29th (I live in Michigan). I'm going to go over the built-in trainer again to see what features it doesn't have that I could add to it.

Also, I think I'll switch the order of things and create a GF1 trainer following this one. I plan to cover all Spiderweb games. I'll keep you all posted.

BTW... only 2 ratings?? :( Oh well. *sniff*

- Xix -

[ Thursday, October 21, 2004 07:54: Message edited by: xixao ]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Wednesday, September 29 2004 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #56
quote:
Originally written by xixao:
Also, I think I'll switch the order of things and create a BF1 trainer following this one.
I think this is a good idea. You should probably do Blades last if you do them at all, because one can always make a small utility to modify a party in whatever way one might like for BoE or BoA.

EDIT: Assuming, of course, that you meant GF1. :P

[ Wednesday, October 20, 2004 19:48: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

EDIT: Assuming, of course, that you meant GF1. :P
Yea, that would be the one. Just pick on the drunk guy when he's already tired and can't type. lol.

[ Thursday, October 21, 2004 07:56: Message edited by: xixao ]
Apprentice
Member # 5107
Profile #58
hey xiao can you make ur trainer so that u can only give limited ammounts u want? i dont want infinite money,i want a few hundreds or few coins! plz

--------------------
in the beginners mind there are many choices but in the rookies mind there are few.
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #59
Certainly. I'll create the modification once I return from my business trip. I'll let you know once I have it completed.

- Xix -
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #60
are you going to make one for GF 3? What about that other game Jeff has planned?

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #61
You may have to wait until GF3 and A4 come out for him to make those trainers.

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #62
Yes, when these both become available, I will create trainers for them. I'll begin working again on the other trainers tomorrow night. I'm finally back from my business trip, so I can finally devote some time to it. I'll keep you posted.

- Xix
Apprentice
Member # 5193
Profile Homepage #63
It doesn't work the way I do it is I start a game press alt+tab and select everything but still it doesn't work what am I doing wrong besides run-on sentences??? :confused: :confused:
If it helps I got this from realarcade so I don't have this disk.

[ Saturday, November 13, 2004 11:21: Message edited by: Mata Nui ]

--------------------
Size matters not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is-Jedi Master Yoda
my grandpa was a wise man he said John, you can't milk a dead cow
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #64
Try downloading straight from Spiderweb. RealArcade uses modified versions of games that tie into their own game browser. This most likely affects whether the trainer works or not. Hope this helps.
Apprentice
Member # 5232
Profile #65
um could you make an abilty editor for gf2 and gf1 when u make ur trainer for it

oh and if u can do that using the gf2 trainerr plz tell me what im doing wrong :D

--------------------
Dying tickles
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #66
Sorry to say this, but this project has been placed on hold for a while. I've been busy working with a team called Romac Studios, designing a PC game called 'Action Bird', which will be published in stores this coming March.

If anyone is interested in beta testing this PC game, you can sign up at The Online Action Bird Beta Test Application. The upcoming Romac Studios website will soon be available at www.romacstudios.com.

You may also visit our publisher's website at www.dreams-in-motion.com.

* We are currently looking for 300 beta testers. So far, we have selected 50. Now is the time to apply!

- Xixao -
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #67
Btw, what's this game about? It doesn't say anything on the beta application form. I want to know what I'm testing out. :)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Warrior
Member # 5167
Profile #68
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

You may have to wait until GF3 and A4 come out for him to make those trainers.
Errrrr.....A4? So, the other game that spiderweb software is coding its Avernum4?

--------------------
Finished Sub2 levels:
Shop"keep"er
Machinery Complex
Machinery Complex2
Machinery Complex3
Machinery Complex4
Munchkin City
In progress:
None
Abandonned:
T.E.L.E.P.O.R.T
Sub-Way
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #69
Yes.

--------------------

BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #70
Not to bring up old topics back, but dude, your trainer is tyte! I'm liking the unlimited essence part alot, which is really cool. Good job! :)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #71
quote:
Originally written by -:

Not to bring up old topics back, but dude, your trainer is tyte! I'm liking the unlimited essence part alot, which is really cool. Good job! :)
Thanks a lot :)

quote:
Originally written by -:

Btw, what's this game about? It doesn't say anything on the beta application form. I want to know what I'm testing out. :)
You play the role of a bird named Jet. Evil villains have threatened the lives of your loved ones, and you now find yourself competing in a series of trials to claim the title of Action Bird before it falls into their hands.

The trials consist of 'Jump & Run' levels, puzzle levels, a 'Wondersphere' mode, puzzle designer, and car/motorcycle/plane racing. There are tons of worlds to explore, enemies to battle (with custom AI and fighting engines), and challenges to overcome, making this a game for audiences of all kinds.

Here are a couple screenshots:
- http://www.romacstudios.com/images/intro.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_1.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_2.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_3.jpg
- www.romacstudios.com/images/level1_4.jpg

[ Wednesday, December 22, 2004 15:35: Message edited by: xixao ]
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #72
#$!@#$!!@#$$@#%$$$%$#!@@$&#@$&&%!#&#% :mad: :mad:

I want this for mac!

Teach Me how, oh, Teach me now plz! i m begging u now! plz! :(

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #73
Hey dude. It's not like it's simple stuff. Even though I don't know how, I know you gotta learn C and some C++ i think. I'm just learning some html now. :(

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5033
Profile Homepage #74
quote:
Originally written by -:

Hey dude. It's not like it's simple stuff. Even though I don't know how, I know you gotta learn C and some C++ i think. I'm just learning some html now. :(
Even HTML can be a headache at times. Lol. He's right, though. These are pretty complicated. This one was written using C++ and Visual Basic, with additional parameters to control writing of hex values in memory. If you feel up to the task of learning this, I'd love to see a Mac version you are able to create. I'm sure there are several people out there who could benefit from such a trainer. As for now, such a task would be too time-consuming for me to tackle, with the game being so close to the launch date.

If you decide to try your hand at this, feel free to throw any questions you may have at me. I'll try to help you out as much as I can :)

Pages