fyoras...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: fyoras...
Apprentice
Member # 4670
Profile #0
I'm currently travelling around the Awakened's territory and I have a couple of fyoras which I've kept throughout the start of the game (one at level 13 and the other at level 11. I'm currently at level 13). I'm just wondering whether it's possible for me to evolve them into cryoas without absorbing them and starting from scratch, because I've put a lot of experience into them. If not, should I ditch them for something new? Currently they seem to dispatch surrounding enemies very well (although I do get killed whenever I get mobbed by 5 swamp rats!).

Cheers,
Dr. Vorb
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #1
You cant evolve your fyora's into cyora's, I do recommend upgrading to Cyroa's as Fyora's suck real bad compared Cyora's

Edit: Sorry for rambling so much, Im tired :P

[ Monday, July 05, 2004 17:58: Message edited by: Timber-Wolf ]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, I agree. Anyway, your new Cryoa (if you absorb your Fyoras and Create a Cryoa) will probably be a higher level than your current Fyoras...

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 4670
Profile #3
ok, my weakest fyoras stats are (with upgrades. Also, my strongest fyora is just two levels more advanced, and so will have 2 more of every stat)

level - 12
health - 83
strength - 10
dexterity - 9
intelligence - 10
endurance - 9

I just absorbed both fyoras and made two cryoas - the strongest cryoas stats are (with upgrades):

level - 13
health - 67
strength - 7
dexterity - 7
intelligence - 7
endurance - 7

I guess this means I should reload and keep my fyoras, no? (I guess the main discrepancy between the stats is that it takes less essance to upgrade a fyora's stats)

[ Tuesday, July 06, 2004 03:24: Message edited by: Dr. Vorb ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #4
If I remember correctly, Cryoas have a 30% greater chance to hit in combat than Fyoras. I suspect they also get hit less often. This is really the main reason people swap Fyoras for Cryoas.

--------------------
Mow down the sexy people.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #5
Cryoa's also have much more powerful attacks even with weak stats. Anyway. You should get Vlish. They cost less - and they're attacks are practically as powerful. And it also depends if you are a SHAPER, a GUARDIAN, or an AGENT... What are you?

P.S. If you don't know - you can learn Vlish in Medab - it's the locked door in Carnelian's lab. Also, you can learn Roamer and Augmentation in one of the woods near Medab - DEMO Version also!!!

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #6
You said that the fyoras have had their stats increased with essence. Are they costing you more essence than the cryoas?

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons