Monestory Caves

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Monestory Caves
Apprentice
Member # 6161
Profile #0
Hello everyone. I'm playing a pro-shaper shaper who cannot enter Monestory Caves. When he heard Tolleran talking about human shaping he was too enraged to let Tolleran live. Then he realised that the stone door to the NE does not open to his hand. Does he need Tolleran's hand or, is Monestory Caves THE area that requires 20 mec to enter?
Apprentice
Member # 6128
Profile #1
You needd the left/right band that you can find in Isle of Spear, a golem have it, so destroy it (the area is where a shaper wants you to find another way to enter in the Ben ... thing

--------------------
The Dark rule!
Apprentice
Member # 6161
Profile #2
Oops, he hasn't been to the Isle of Spears yet...
Apprentice
Member # 2067
Profile #3
I have the right, but cannot find the left, and would rather not just use shift+D exitzone in order to enter the basement. Can someone tell me where the other is?
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #4
Can you ever shut down the machine that is causing all of the creations??

Everytime I try to collect all of the items in the caves i get killed by the never ending creations :mad:

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Yep. Shutting down the spawners in that area is what you need 20 mechanics for.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5186
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Tobias:

I have the right, but cannot find the left, and would rather not just use shift+D exitzone in order to enter the basement. Can someone tell me where the other is?
You cannot use exitzone to enter the caves because it is a dungeon, meaning it can only be accessed through the monastary level. It does NOT appear on the map.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #7
Exitzone does work. You come out of the caves but then you can't leave monastry caves.
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Tobias:

One is at the feet of a rogue golem in the Benerii-Eo Labs, the other is in the middle on the floor by a bunch of golems.

You also need the gazer's key found in the monestary of tears to get in.

[ Tuesday, August 02, 2005 07:31: Message edited by: arkadilo ]