HELP!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HELP!
Apprentice
Member # 6097
Profile #0
HOW THE HECK DO I LEVEL UP WITHOUT GOING NEAR ENEMIES, SHOULD I GO BACK TO SKOOL AND FITE WORMS? AND THE STUPID COMMANDER IN FORT KENATALIA OR WOTEVER IT IS WON'T LET ME GOTO NEXT ISLAND, DESPITE THE FACT OF ME KILLING THE CLUSTER OF ROGUES EVRYWHERE!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Fight enemies that you are capable of fighting. Disarm mines. And please, don't write in all caps, and try to use proper spelling, and go easy on the graemlins and exclamation marks.

If you want more details, I bet you can find what you need here.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #2
Or to be more direct, I'll tell you that you need to kill the Warped Creator on the north part of the island.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
If your leadership is high enough you can just tell the commander what is in the mines, and leave without killing it; you still have to go see it though.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #4
And if you have even higher leadership (10 i believe) you can make the creator destroy itself without fighting.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #5
Indeed, you do need 10 leadership. But that's hard to get on Greenwood Isle. I tried, but I was so woefully weak, I couldn't fight my way through the spawners to get to the Creator.

Your best bet is to get the Commander (Hevig) to let you just see the Creator. You can try killing it too - daze works well on it's mates, and Alwan and Great should help.

In short, get the FAQ.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #6
Don't forget if you don't want to fight your way to the creator you can open the doors behind the essence shade with a bunch of living tools to reach it immediately.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
You sure can. I was refering to the spawners in the area previous to the Creator's Lair, or whatever it might be calling itself these days.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?