getting off Harmony Isle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: getting off Harmony Isle
Apprentice
Member # 5903
Profile #0
How do I get off harmany Isle? What do I need to do?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
There are two ways.

1. Help Diwaniya in San Ru by destroying the creations that are spawning the rouges, so he will allow you to leave.

2. Help the rebels by giving Lankan in the Rebel Camp the blue canister; he will clear the dock for you.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5903
Profile #2
Were do I get the blue canister?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
Helping the Shaper gives a better reward, in form of XP and stuff that you get while killing the Twin Minds.

Of course, you could help the Rebels and still kill them.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
Shapers basement. Check out the backdoor of the building, it is locked. Speak with the Shapers main guy in charge, a human, and have high leadership (or go to the rouge underground cave close to the gatherers camps. The key is on a mages body in the end ) to get the key. Climb down to the basement, go to the NE corner (I think), kill the beefed up Battle Alpha guard. Take the canister, do not use it.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5903
Profile #5
Found it. Missed a tiny section of that underground part!
Apprentice
Member # 5903
Profile #6
Thanks!
Apprentice
Member # 5900
Profile #7
One more way, it seems. After I killed all the rebels, everyone started looking weird at me. When I went and told it to Diwanya, he basically told me I should get the hell out of the island before I screwed things up even more.

So I could move on, he said he was granting me permission to leave the island towards Dhonal Island.

Too bad I killed the rebels before completing the speak with rebels and find rebel spy quests.

Not that I got any good feelings from it. How do I miss the almost intelligent awakened. At least they weren't as fanatic as the rebels and loyalists in this game.

[ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 14:16: Message edited by: RAmpaGE ]
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #8
It's worth noting that killing the rebels makes greta leave and helping them makes alwan leave, but if you destoy the spawner you can keep both through dhonal's island. One of them always leaves upon leaving for Gull island though.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #9
You can still kill the Twin Minds and get the experience AND help the rebels, getting the benefits of both.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons