Artila Eye

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Artila Eye
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #25
You can purcherate alterations in the MoT?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #26
You can purchase alterations in the MoT?

By the way, Six Steps of Seperation needs to be turned into a movie. Or..Perhaps it allready has?

[ Thursday, June 09, 2005 14:48: Message edited by: Contra ]

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by kuc:

Meh, i suppose its just preference. I have always been an Exile/Avernum person, where you tend to have enough gold for everything. Then you'd have to scroung, save and explore extra dungeons to save enough for the hermit trainers which would train skills like Magery or Blademaster.

You could NEVER have too much gold in exile/avernum, as you could always buy knowledge brews.

[quote=mok
This is true, but it is made more difficult to do when you realize that your $$ caps out at 30k. Why does it cap out? There's no good reason... unless when your shaper gets there s/he's thinking, "well, 30k is about enough, I feel rich. I'll sell all this junk for free now."
[/quote]It could be worse, in Avernum it capped at 15k, which seemed especially inadequate in Avernum 3, where that would buy you 2 points of magery or parry, which would be quite a trip back, and several times I would notice I had just sold a bunch of stuff over the limit without noticing.

--------------------
Warning] Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Apprentice
Member # 5994
Profile #28
well i think i found 5 of them i think yes, believe me about 5 and i didnt hack them and plus i forgot where i got em so dont ask me

--------------------
4 god drakons vs a tiny fyora...
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #29
Please don't revive old topics to answer questions that have already been answered (or forgotten).

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00

Pages