Fave creation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fave creation
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
Mine's Battle Gamma.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 33 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=ygUpGqqskZaC"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=ygUpGqqskZaC"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
I like Cryodraykes (as I have said in all of the polls of this nature.)
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #2
UR-DRAKONS !!!!!!!!! fire burn burn burn
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #3
Seeing as how you can't make battle gammas, or half the other creations on this list, it's kinda pointless.

I love Glaahks. Paralytic toxins > all.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Warrior
Member # 3357
Profile Homepage #4
I see no Ornks in the poll :(

I voted Rotghroth, as at least for me in GF3 they were the first fourth-tier creation I could get (from Khyryk). The slowing effect is good, plus they have parry and quick action, so some double attacks.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #5
Edit: This sentence should've never been posted

[ Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:26: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #6
In G3? Thad Shades.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 3606
Profile #7
yeah i love making an Ornk army of doom!!!!! :D
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #8
If only they could move faster.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #9
For me, enemy rotghroths caused the greatest amount of harm—they're hard to hit, yet can hit you almost every time, doing lots of damage, and slow you down. If you're playing as a lone agent, dealing with even two rotghroths at once is a nightmare.

Yet I like the Inferno Worm best. I just wish the player could make them...