Geneforge 2 Character Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 Character Editor
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
I've dowloaded the Geneforge 2 Character Editor and I want to know if anyone elese has dowloaded it. If so what do you use for your starting character. An Agent, Guardian or a Shaper?
Do you max out all your skills, money, experience, join each sect, then get it's benefits, do all it's quests (or most of them anyway), then return to the Entry Valley and say you never joined any of the sects and kill all the sect leaders for the ultimate ending?

Poll Information
This poll contains 3 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
Voting stops at March 08, 2008 05:35 PM board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=yORTFydkNBcj"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=yORTFydkNBcj"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #1
Mmmm...More or less.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 12720
Profile #2
i only use the editors after i finish the game without cheating, i wanna feel the true shaper sensation :D , but even then i only change some stats for my char and the stats of some items.

[ Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:28: Message edited by: Mythrael ]
Apprentice
Member # 12796
Profile #3
You can change stats of items?
I though you could only add items and change the PC statistics.
I would rather change the stats of the creations.
For some reason when I play my foyra and artilla have a nice hit rate of 0%.
Since they can't hit I just don't make them.
The XP I don't get because they are there doesn't compinsate(sp) for the cannon fodder aspect.
Apprentice
Member # 12720
Profile #4
well..., i edited the items myself, and i used the editors to get them in the beginning of the game(as a note, i wasn't capable of editing G2 item file cause the game crashed if i tried to), also you shouldn't modify creations because if you modify the health of a fiora in the scripts all fioras, both friendly and rogue, will gain more(or less) health.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #5
Since I play the games for the story, not the strategy, I only ever give myself full stats to make myself virtually invincible. I don't give myself spells or creations, as that is the only way to judge how strong I have become at any given point in the game. I never edit sect loyalties, rather I always play the game through multiple times to see every facet the story has to offer.

--------------------
You lose.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Dikiyoba plays through the first time without cheating and then go back with cheats to get all possible endings and then much later if Dikiyoba needs to get to a certain zone to answer a question or check something.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #7
I use trainers for lulz..

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..