General Greiner

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: General Greiner
Apprentice
Member # 14675
Profile #0
How do I cure him. There are no options, I have already spoken to both hin and Lord Rahul.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Move close and examine him. Be prepared for a fight.
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #2
If you have creations... [spoiler]cast Mental Barrier before talking to him[/spoiler]. It will save some annoyance.

--------------------
Love is the movement.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
You have to do more than just click on him and cycle through the dialog options, as suggested above. I think that immediately after entering the dialog screen, you have to pick the option "Examine him more closely" or something along those lines. Otherwise the only dialog choices you will be presented with will result in the game ending your conversation.

--------------------
"What can you do with an anthropology degree other than study people?"

"...Hunt people?"
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
Not immediately. You first tell him that Rahul sent you (assuming he did; if he hasn't, go back until he does). He'll become distracted. Then choose the examine dialogue option. The next steps should be obvious from there.

High leadership and/or excellent combat prowess are very helpful when it comes to what happens next.

[ Thursday, February 28, 2008 16:54: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
In Last Hope's Light RP - The end is near...
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #5
Mightn't you need a certain amount of leadership?

--------------------
"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever." - Anonymous