Best type of Shaping skill

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Best type of Shaping skill
Apprentice
Member # 11797
Profile #0
Which set of creatures are the most usefull?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 1 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=qEDRkDEJBRnG"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=qEDRkDEJBRnG"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Really depends upon the game and how you use them. GF3 has vlish that are fairly broken in how easily they can stun opponents for their cost. The high level creations appear late in the game that can be really nasty.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #2
Practically, Nalyd prefers Magic creations, but enjoys the Kyshakk as well. The Thahd is very useful early in the game, and the Rotghroth is definitely the best looking. Roamers can be evil when used correctly.

[ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 15:04: Message edited by: Agrajag ]

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #3
Fire. I kept the same fyora throughout the whole demo.

[ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 15:57: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
set_name(1,"Excalibur");
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #4
Drayks are great buddies in any Geneforge game. However, early-series vlish and G4 wingbolts are fabulous. I still vote for Fire.
IMAGE(http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/images/geneforge/drayk.jpg)
:D

[ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 18:33: Message edited by: Taliesin ]

--------------------
Love is the movement.
----
My poetry
Apprentice
Member # 11797
Profile #5
I say it has to do with what class you like the most. For instance, a Lifecrafter/Shaper player would proubly welcome Rothgroths as meat-shields
Of course, I'm speculating because I'm a Warrior/Guardian guy :)
Apprentice
Member # 12720
Profile #6
Lifecrafters and shapers usually don't need battle creations, i tend to stick with 3 magic creations and 1 fire creations when playing lifecrafter/shaper, or 1 magic creation when playing as an agent, cause usually i stun my opponents before i take them out one by one.
By the way..., if you're playing as a guardian it's better to use fire/magic creations than battle one because they are usually much more versatile and do more damage(and they do it from a distance!!( except for Glahks)).
Apprentice
Member # 13473
Profile #7
Fire shaping is the best. no matter who you are. the ur drakon in geneforge 4 is truly devistating