How do I get the last artifact in G2?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How do I get the last artifact in G2?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #0
I have all the necessary ingredients (purified essence, black crystal powder, glaahk scale), but I can't find anyone to craft the item. The walkthrough said it was Lindian in the Marsh Crossroads, but he doesn't have any conversation options about it. Who makes it? Is there something special I need to do first?

--------------------
"What direction, what direction now?"
----
My poetry
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
The ingredients are correct. Dikiyoba isn't entirely sure but suspects that you need to complete his spore-collecting quest and possibly be neutral or pro-servile before he will help you.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #2
Ah. I suspected it had to do with reputation. Fortunately, I can have Learned Darian fix that up for me. Thanks! :)

--------------------
----
My poetry
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #3
Maybe he requires a more pro-servile opinion than that much as Learned Darian improves it, for he/she does only improve it to a certain amount as I believe.

--------------------
USA is evil!
Europe is bust!
Wars are elsewhere!
Unity is a must!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
A bit of script searching reveals that he won't offer to help you if you are obviously pro-Shaper. Learned Darian does adjust your reputation enough but, unfortunately, the only time your reptuation seems to be checked is when you complete the spore collection quest for him. So you're probably out of luck.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #5
*grumble*

Thanks for researching it though. Maybe I'll have to "fix" something...

--------------------
----
My poetry
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #6
If you bring up the cheat window(I can't remember how) you can type in "clearallsects" then type in "iloveserviles" that should fix it for you but you may have to type them in and then leave the town, go to Madeb and talk to learned Pinner, swear that you will fight fo the Awakened. (She may give you some quests if you didn't do them already) Then re-enter the town that he's in for it to work. HTH!

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
Uh... I just said that changing reputation doesn't appear to work.

But shift+D "sdf 32 10 2" is the least invasive cheat, as far as Dikiyoba knows.

--------------------