G2 Editor?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G2 Editor?
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #0
Does anyone know if there's an editor for Geneforge 2?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
The header mentions, "Croikle's GF2 editor," but the search function isn't giving any results. I suppose you can try to brute force search the old topics or try to rework the GF3 editor.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
You can try making your own.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
Infernal Flamming Muffin destroyed every single muffin. Then he disappered forever. So the muffin posts are gone. No more muffins!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
The G2 editor is here.

Dikiyoba doesn't know how often this question has been asked. Enough times for Dikiyoba to favorite the editor, though.
Apprentice
Member # 9239
Profile Homepage #4
the problem with geneforge2 editor is it keeps saying dialog error script broken or absent in red letters every time i am in entry valley can some one help me? please and thank you.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
When you download the editor, you need to right click (Windows) or option click (Macintosh) and "save as". Do NOT open the file directly in your browser and then save it, this causes the line breaks to get screwed up.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4