Geneforce in a window?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforce in a window?
Apprentice
Member # 6376
Profile #0
Okay, so I downloaded all four Geneforce demos so I can play somehing in the few months I'll be stuck with a blown up CPU, and always liked the Avernum demos.

I was wondering though, if you can put Geneforce in window version, because surprisingly it takes up a whopping 500.000 K of virtual memory like this! Terrible, although my computer didn't have this with the window playable Avernum series.

Help please?
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
I'd like that too, since my monitor has a wide screen, and everything tends to look a little funky when stretched out. That's not only true of the GF series, but A4 and BoA as well.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
I'm almost positive that there's no window option for the Geneforges.

However, Dikiyoba knows that BoA can be played in a window.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
You're right, the Geneforge games don't have a window option; I just checked. A4 gets stretched out too, since there's no window option there either.

And please disregard my earlier comment about BoA; it turns out that I had to restart the program after unchecking the "Blades of Avernum takes up full screen" option.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
BANNED
Member # 8997
Profile #4
There is no window option, but there is a program that you can use to force it into windowed mode. Just email richardv_8@hotmail.com to get that prgram for free. The instruction for the program's use is in the folder.

--------------------
AWESOME