HELP...Can't find Crescent Stone

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HELP...Can't find Crescent Stone
Apprentice
Member # 8183
Profile #0
I know Crescent Stone bearing creatures are supposed to be in Western Wastes, and the Drayk's Vale but I didn't find any of them. Now I can't get in inter crypt. HELP PLEASE
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
The crescent thahd (Western Wastes) and the crescent shade (Drayk's Vale) only appear occasionally. Leave the area and then come back, and it might have appeared. If it didn't, go away and come back again.

Dikiyoba knows the thahd is often found around its nest. Dikiyoba doesn't remember exactly where the shade appears. The eastern side of the zone, perhaps?
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
There's a shade too? I only thought there was a thahd. You learn something new every day.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Apprentice
Member # 8183
Profile #3
Thank you very much for the advice.......i'll try it now............
Apprentice
Member # 8183
Profile #4
THANK YOU SO MUCH............it finally worked for me..........i guess i just have bad luck in the first place..........
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
I think you tend to miss it because it appears as a normal stone until you pick it up.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #6
Xiao i have made a topic upon this so you didn't need to do this topic. You can find a lot of information looking in previos posts of 10 years ago.

[ Wednesday, March 07, 2007 06:59: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .