where did the humans " all outisders and shapers "came from

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: where did the humans " all outisders and shapers "came from
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
where in geneforge man came from and as serviles are geneticly enence humains where did they came from? and hey why don't geneforge 4 come up with that ?

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Man was always there. In Genefprge 1 you learn that some men learned how to use magic to change (shape) existing creatures and to create new ones using essence. Some of the creations were able to reproduce to simplfy the process. Serviles are one such creation that can be created by using essence or self reproduce. There is no mention about the base stock for serviles.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
There is a little bit about serviles being shaped from humans. Clois in the marshes of G1 says something to that effect. It's not proof of it, though.

Dikiyoba.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
In G4 you find out that battle alphas and battle betas share the same stock as serviles.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 7276
Profile #4
"where in geneforge man came from...?"

Don't you know? The stork brings them.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

There is a little bit about serviles being shaped from humans. Clois in the marshes of G1 says something to that effect. It's not proof of it, though.
I too have yet to see proof either way.
quote:
Originally written by Delicious Vlish:

In G4 you find out that battle alphas and battle betas share the same stock as serviles.
I'll take your word on it, since the Windows version isn't out yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thahds were also shared the same base as well.

Here's an interesting idea I had once: Serviles, Thahds, and Battle Alplas/Betas/Gammas are all humanoid-type creatures. Since they're all basically similar, they all needed a similar base creature(s). The most convenient creature would be another human. Assuming all this is true, and factoring what you learn in the various ruins on Sucia Island, here's one interesting conclusion: If the humanoid creations all have the same base, the early Shapers may have modified their enemies to make them into servants.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #6
It is indeed my reply, as the ill could only warp life: they couldn't create it. And I agree that the ill changed the living to do their biding. And the the ill became the ones that did not kill. (well shapers did kill ocasionly but they were not evil terminators.) Cloris is probably a fool but since the ill warped life and heustess is the living proof of the warping of man, serviles were once probably men.

[ Wednesday, November 29, 2006 09:56: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .