how i get in the shapers crypt? And what is in there?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: how i get in the shapers crypt? And what is in there?
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by opon mars:

Then thak you nocia and do not fail to notice a blade (that in spite of your high parry good canisters) in your wonded back.
First of all, my Guardian isn't wonded, or wounded. Even if I did take a blade to the back, I would live, and deliver a total of 4 strikes (2 QA strikes, since I upped by QA by the 2k QA trainer). Even if you would survive that and kill me (I highly doubt you'd act faster than my insanely high level of QA, either) my rogue drakon would finish you. :D
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #26
quote:

Thank you for you're diddling answers and as you logout do not fail to notice a blade in backs.
Diddling? Perhaps you meant piddling?

I do not think you could really defeat my Level 52 Shaper, complete with two Drakon bodyguards, who, when hasted, usually stomp, whomp, or chomp whatever I tell them to. They understand the concept of "I point, you stab."

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #27
quote:

Then thak you nocia and do not fail to notice a blade (that in spite of your high parry good canisters) in your wonded back.
Better. Though my name may seem somewhat similar, however, I must stress that I am NOT a cell phone company. Thank you, and have a nice day.

--------------------
I'm sorry, but I really couldn't help adding that last bit. :)
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #28
This is shaping up to be the best thread ever. Do say something else, opon mars. Keep this crazy train rolling!

--------------------
You lose.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #29
I am entirely confused, but I think it's fair to say that the question that was originally asked in this thread was answered, and there's not much more to say.

Play nice.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00

Pages