GF3: can't get creators chamber on Dhonal open

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF3: can't get creators chamber on Dhonal open
Apprentice
Member # 6340
Profile Homepage #0
Having problems with completing Dhonal isle as a pro-rebel agent. I've seen in the FAQ on gamefaqs I shouldn't have killed Greiner, but that's the way I want it (it's a ROLEPLAYING game after all, isn't it?).

When I get to Creators Chambers, I recieve a notice that I need shaper army to advance here. Can I make them advance with Greiner dead? Or is there a pro-rebel workaround?

I have rather good mechanics (15+ with item enhancements), but leadership is rather poor (6 or so)
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #1
Just kill every rogues in the Armies Areas, then speak with them.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Apprentice
Member # 6340
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks for the reply, but could you please be a bit more precise about whom should I speak to? I don't see any significant NPC in the army camp - maybe I'm missing someone...
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
Ok, I'll explain: you must visit and clean for rougues some particular Areas, which have some soldiers at the entrance. Since you have killed them General, they may attack you. Anyway, if they don't attack, speak with their Leader, tell him to wait, then kill all the hostile rogues. Then speak with their Leader again and they will proceed.

EDIT: Uhm... Maybe the Armies advance in the Areas only under a General order. Try to go back to Rahul... I dunno.

[ Tuesday, October 03, 2006 03:33: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 6340
Profile Homepage #4
Thanks for going through all the trouble. I'll try exploring around a bit and then if that doesn't work out...well, I have a save before I killed Greiner.

By the way, when I cleared overgrown road, there were some robed figures running up the way to creators chamber, I wonder if they have something to do with shaper army.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #5
Sorry, I don't recall this... Anyway, I think that spare Gregnier is the best idea. Don't worry, this is not considered a loyal action. You will can act as a Rebel soon.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 7492
Profile #6
You need the General to tell u to go and clear areas before you can enter the chambers.

--------------------
Hari Jan
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
There are two groups in the overgrown road. The shaper forces are at the south end connecting to Dhonal's west dock. In the center is a rebel force that will attack you.