A couple questions about Alvarny in GF-2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A couple questions about Alvarny in GF-2
Apprentice
Member # 2647
Profile #0
Hi folks,
(Hey, after all this time my login is still here. Great!)

I am curious about a couple things in the Infiltrator's Fort in GF-2. When I found Alvarny and his gang and asked for their help they said I needed to talk to Seli in Medab. However I looked all over Medab and East Medab (or thought I did) and never seemed to find this person. The one time I thought I "might" have seen him was several levels back when I mistakenly let out the penned Fyora near the blacksmith shop (before I pulled the plug on that session I thought I saw someone named Seli entereing the fray so I wonder if he was the Fyora's owner).
The other question has to do with giving Alvarny the good news after cleaning out the fort (since I could not find Seli I had to forego Alvarny's help). However I was presented with two almost identical choices for telling him. Unfortunately I didn't write these down but I think one said something like "I killed a bunch of rogues and serviles" and the other said "I cleared out the fort".
I picked the one sounded more comprehensive (that mentioned the fort) but Alvarny's reaction was lukewarm. He and his gang joyfully packed up and left but I got very little EP. I had saved the game from just before the choice and tried the other option. Alvarny was much more enthusiastic and I got a lot more EP.
I had meant to keep that saved game around but somehow lost it (thus my rough approximation of what was said). However the difference still puzzles me.
In case it makes a difference I was playing a Shaper with a leadership of 10, had been very nice to Serviles and had joined the Awakened. TIA!
M
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
If I remember right, Seli is in Medab proper, wandering somewhere near the entrance to the town hall. I remember, because he is human.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Use the tab key to identify people. Seli moves about so you might miss him. Also you need to have done an earlier quest before he sends you to the Swamp Fort.