Genefore 1-Buried Cells

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Genefore 1-Buried Cells
Apprentice
Member # 7109
Profile #0
Found control 1, and he needs fed. When I speak to him he/she says the food is close, but I can't find it. Had the same problem with one of the other controlers earlier. Thanks
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
You need mind nutrients. It's a special item often found in cases near servant minds (but not the ones that need fed.)

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #2
I never really got why they were never near the ones that needed to be fed... A strange twist of fate that that was true for every single one...

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
If you check the FAQ it will tell you that there are less mind nutrients than servant minds that need to be fed. Jeff's little way of making you prioritize your needs to fulfill all quests and pick the ones that will do you the most good. You can usually get away with not feeding the mind in the Guarded Docks area.