GF2 - Secret Tunnel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF2 - Secret Tunnel
Apprentice
Member # 7287
Profile #0
Anyone out there familiar with Geneforge 2? I have Sharon's quest to go into the secret tunnel - but I can't find it. I've scoured Sharon's Grove on every border and throughout the center with no luck. Any one know where it is?

Also, if anyone knows: where is Nora? In the walkthrough in the hintbooks from Spiderweb it refers to a quest given by Nora in Drypeak Warrens - but again, I can't find her any where in that zone.

HELP! Please. Thank you.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
If I remember correctly, Sharon is talking about the "tunnel" which is a map area leading to the inner valley. So just return to Sharon once you've passed through that area.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Warrior
Member # 7067
Profile #2
Nora is down the passage way to the left of Zackery.
She's a dark red and blue guardian.

--------------------
Yes, and I'm right behind you!-The person behind me.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
You cannot miss the tunnel -- you need to pass trough if you want to proceed. I think the area name is "Secret Tunnel".

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The tunnel is on the other side of the Salt Marshes. Be sure to return and see Shanti before going through the center door just inside the Secret Tunnel. I forgot to and missed some easy experience points.