Helping Litalia?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Helping Litalia?
Apprentice
Member # 4867
Profile #0
I'm playing Geneforge 3 for the first time and am planning to help Litalia. Back on Harmony Isle I apparently got on her bad side by destroying the rogue spawner. Now, on Dhonal's Isle, I'm heading west to fix her device this time. However, it appears that the way west is blocked by the line, the apparent way through which is helping the General. However, I'm guessing that whatever is wrong with him is Litalia's handiwork, and she won't like me messing with that either. Can I go ahead and help the General, or should I try to sneak west and ignore him?
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #1
Help the General.

A servile infiltrator approaches you during your stay on Dhonal's Isle, and explains that to get into the Rebel's good books, all you need to do is FIX the spawner. He then explains that you can kill whoever you want, and help whoever you want, as long as the end result is to fix the spawner.

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Apprentice
Member # 4867
Profile #2
You're right, I forgot the phrasing of that. Thanks!
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #3
You can also destroy the spawner here and convert to the rebels later.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Warrior
Member # 7223
Profile Homepage #4
Through Learned Darian.

I still don't get why Darian can hang around in a cave infested by powerful rogue creations, and not get killed. My Agent killed her in one hit.

--------------------
Polaris

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
- H.P. Lovecraft
Apprentice
Member # 7083
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Elijah:

Through Learned Darian.

I still don't get why Darian can hang around in a cave infested by powerful rogue creations, and not get killed. My Agent killed her in one hit.

Learned Darian is old and decrepit by now and as we know, old people smell like unpleasant hospital corridors. My theory is that the rogues either just don't want to eat that or are afraid since Darian's scent reminds them of the vet's office.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
But the wise, experienced serviles have always had a good record of surviving in rogue infested areas. Some of them provide explanations for why they can survive unmolested.

Unfortunately, Dikiyoba can't remember any specifics, only that the intelligent creations respect the serviles for their wisdom and the unintelligent creations don't see them as a threat.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #7
What about the hungry creations? Too scrawny?

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.