enchantment

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: enchantment
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
how do you make youre own enchanted crystals to enchant items.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 6833
Profile #1
Play around with some of the ingredients or just read the Geneforge 3 faq(this is found through a link you see when you enter the Geneforge boards). But be warned, enchantments are rare, so use them wisely.

--------------------
I love my life
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #2
You can make a golden crystal (Really nice armor enhancement) from a
1: Perfect Fyora Scale
2: Perfect Drakon Scale
3: Mandrake Tincture
4: Gemstone
Get the four on an anvil and you have a golden crystal, though you get enough of them anyway, so it probably isn't worth it to make any.

[ Saturday, June 03, 2006 06:20: Message edited by: The1Kobra ]

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #3
Where do i get mandrake tincture.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #4
Look around. They're all over the place.

--------------------
Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 2599
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by The1Kobra:

You can make a golden crystal ... though you get enough of them anyway, so it probably isn't worth it to make any.
I had used golden crystals on every piece of equipment that could accept enhancements that I was wearing at the end of the game, and two items that I ended up selling, and still ended up with 2 extra golden crystals. As for the other enhancements, there were loads of extras of each of these. The ingredients are far more valuable that the resulting crystal. So I would not bother to make any golden crystals if I were you.
Apprentice
Member # 7200
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Mike Montgomery:

quote:
Originally written by The1Kobra:

You can make a golden crystal ... though you get enough of them anyway, so it probably isn't worth it to make any.
I had used golden crystals on every piece of equipment that could accept enhancements that I was wearing at the end of the game, and two items that I ended up selling, and still ended up with 2 extra golden crystals. As for the other enhancements, there were loads of extras of each of these. The ingredients are far more valuable that the resulting crystal. So I would not bother to make any golden crystals if I were you.

But won't the ingredients be useless? :confused:

--------------------
We People are So mad about scripts we ought to rewrite them all to the better.
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #7
Not to the NPC merchants. They'll pay very large amounts of money for assorted body parts of exotic creatures.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Apprentice
Member # 7200
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Little Billy Sue:

Not to the NPC merchants. They'll pay very large amounts of money for assorted body parts of exotic creatures.
Least it's worth it. And I Just explored how to make a fiery wand from notes in my journal from kentia mines and Diwaniya's Basement:
1. gemstone
2. stick
3. Perfect fyora Scale
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7200
Profile #9
Does anyone have the recipe Book for G3, I really need it cause I love to bake my stuff on an anvil. some examples: The Wands, Enchanting stones, and other Precious items? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :P

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #10
Check out the G3 walkthrough. There should be recipes near the end of it.

And please don't double post; use the edit button instead.

Dikiyoba.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #11
Did you ever consider charging up armor that you intend to sell? It's a total loss of coinage, but hey. A few less times getting acid lanced to death is worth using some common powerup.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #12
Yes, that 5% damage reduction saves my life every day. Instead of taking 40 damage from that Artila, I take 38. Oh Joy.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2599
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:

Did you ever consider charging up armor that you intend to sell? It's a total loss of coinage, but hey. A few less times getting acid lanced to death is worth using some common powerup.
I charged up several things I ended up selling, just not usually with golden crystals. With several pieces I used orbs of mist, which supposedly made you harder to hit. Hard to know if that helped or not.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #14
For a missile user, the Tiny Orb of Mist enhancement, which gives +5% to dodge all attacks, might actually be better than a Golden Crystal, and significantly so. For anyone else, your dodge rate will be too low to count anyway, due to not pumping Dex. It also might be better on Normal, where it's easier to dodge.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:

Is always do it, with the infinite magic crystals and ivory skulls on Dhonal Isle.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Apprentice
Member # 7200
Profile #16
Want to Know how to Create An Essence Aegis? They haven't Put in the Walkthrough yet. Here it is!!!:
Get Perfected Shield, Purified Essence, and Crystalline fibers.
Put All of this onto an anvil and combine it. I made 2 of these and they are worth 5000 gold. You can get the ingredients on the sign in South end If you have the Character Editor.
And another Recipe to create a very strong enhanced Item, I haven't tried this out yet, But Try it if you want to:
Get an Item made by the shaper's art (Containing the word "Shaped" in its name or get a Platinium ring, and a Purifying Elixir. If you do not know how to make a Purifying Elixir, Combine Mandrake Tincture and Demon's Bile.
Now here comes the very easy Part. Combine the Item with the Elixir and you should get something that comes up.
I hope you like the Recipes. ;) :D :) :cool:

--------------------
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by DaCoolShaper:

Want to Know how to Create An Essence Aegis? They haven't Put in the Walkthrough yet. Here it is!!!:
Get Perfected Shield, Purified Essence, and Crystalline fibers.
Put All of this onto an anvil and combine it. I made 2 of these and they are worth 5000 gold. You can get the ingredients on the sign in South end If you have the Character Editor.
And another Recipe to create a very strong enhanced Item, I haven't tried this out yet, But Try it if you want to:
Get an Item made by the shaper's art (Containing the word "Shaped" in its name or get a Platinium ring, and a Purifying Elixir. If you do not know how to make a Purifying Elixir, Combine Mandrake Tincture and Demon's Bile.
Now here comes the very easy Part. Combine the Item with the Elixir and you should get something that comes up.
I hope you like the Recipes. ;) :D :) :cool:

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba