Stat At Start

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stat At Start
Apprentice
Member # 7166
Profile #0
Any1 know what stats, a shaper should get at the start of the game.

i just want to start off good and since shaper has weird stats for Shaping Skill.

i want to know how much should i putt into it.

and is a Shaper Mage good?

Stats please
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #1
I suggest you two points for each Shaping Skill, +3 to Healing Craft. And yes, the Shaper Mage is a good choice, I think.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
If you put some points to missle weapons or dexterity (in GF3) you can do some decent damage with batons and crystals. This means you don't have to rely on your creations as much. See the threads about the Bullseye Shaper and Dexterous Agent.

You should have Mechanic at 5 or 6 in most games since you get free experience unlocking doors and the items behind them.
Warrior
Member # 5870
Profile #3
Forget about dex and missile weapon. Start with most points spend on int and (fire shaping or magic shaping)
Is a shaper mage good? Depends on what kind of spells. Generally magic spell is a moderately bad idea. Bless magic is a necessity for mass energize is a must. Mind magic is very good.
Remember you can never attack as good as a gazer even you spend a hell of of points on battle or missle magic. So save them for more int.