The Ornk Lord: I need Infos

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Ornk Lord: I need Infos
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
Someone can tell me who exactly is? He can speak? He gives you Ornkskin Gloves? In what GF is located? Where is? Is difficult to found?

Thanks.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #1
The Ornk Lord is found in Geneforge I. As the name says, he is the "Leader" of the Ornks. I don't think he can talk (I could be wrong; he might say stupid things,but I can't remember). He is found in the Sentinels, and killing him gives you the ornkskin gloves, which are rather strong, but come with some type of penalty.

Edit: Yes! I beat you, Dikiyoba

[ Wednesday, May 17, 2006 06:08: Message edited by: Leena ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
He can't talk, thankfully,

The Ornkskin gloves are very much worth the fight, but in my experience the Ornk keeps walking away and ending combat. I figured I'd let him be, but every time I walked away it would fallow me a couple steps before biting me and running off again.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
No, the Ornk Lord doesn't talk. It is described as being somewhat god-like. And the ornkskin gloves had a penalty to intelligence.

Originally by Marlenny:

quote:
Edit: Yes! I beat you, Dikiyoba
We were competing? Dikiyoba doesn't remember agreeing to a competition. :P
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #4
No conversation. Just kill the pesky thing. Gloves are plus strength and minus intelligence. Perhaps some other stuff.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Just be sure to be ready in combat mode since he has a lot of quick action or dexterity to attack first and do high damage. You have to do over 400 points of damage to get him to back off and survive to round 2. Nice gloves, but I was in finish up mode and didn't need them any more.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #6
Is so strong? Is a Ornk after all... :)

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
He is Ornk Lord. Think Slith Avatar level from Avernum in terms of power. Even the rogue ornks are nasty if you let them swarm you. I got nailed twice before I defeated him.