Complex Core is still red on map -GF2-

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Complex Core is still red on map -GF2-
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
I have explored all the area, I have used the cheat "exitzone", I have used both the two entrances, but the area is still red. Do I have to join the Awanaked for clear the area?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
To "clear" the zone as an enemy of Awakaned, you probably have to kill Tuldoric, or steal something (I don't remember what you are sent to do).

To "clear" the zone as a member of Awakened, you probably have to speak to Tuldoric.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #2
As I recall, being Awakened cleared the level as soon as I entered. If you're not Awakened, I believe you have to kill everything that moves to clear it. Maybe some serviles or golems left over wouldn't hurt, but Tuldaric must go.

... but why would turning this green mean that much to you? Sense of completion, I suppose?

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Apprentice
Member # 7023
Profile Homepage #3
Well, if your so into using the "exitzone" cheat then why haven't you tried the "clearthisarea" cheat? Think about it for a bit :D

--------------------
~Rob Savage~
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by robsavage:

Well, if your so into using the "exitzone" cheat then why haven't you tried the "clearthisarea" cheat? Think about it for a bit :D
Is a true code? I don't found it on GameFaqs! :eek:

EDIT: Whoa, is a real code!

quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

To "clear" the zone as an enemy of Awakaned, you probably have to kill Tuldoric, or steal something (I don't remember what you are sent to do).

To "clear" the zone as a member of Awakened, you probably have to speak to Tuldoric.

I'm still neutral, with pro-Serviles options. I want to see all the sect first, but I would probably join the Awanaked.

quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:

... but why would turning this green mean that much to you? Sense of completion, I suppose?
Exactly. I'm a perfectionist. :)

[ Wednesday, April 19, 2006 06:39: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------

Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

Exactly. I'm a perfectionist. :)
You mean you like to cheat perfectly? ;)

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Well, I understand the "perfectionist" sentiment perfectly. If there's a zone uncleared, a door not opened, or a quest left undone, I'm not satisfied.

The only place Dikiyoba cheats to clear places is the mines in G1. If there's nothing left alive and no area unexplored in a mine section, why should Dikiyoba have to walk back-and-forth across it many, many times while clearing out the other mine sections?
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

If there's a zone uncleared, a door not opened, or a quest left undone...
Or if I permit to myself using a Healing Pod, or trow a single Javelin! I prefer to DIE! :D

Micawber: :D

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 7023
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

[QUOTE]Originally written by robsavage:
[qb]Well, if your so into using the "exitzone" cheat then why haven't you tried the "clearthisarea" cheat? Think about it for a bit :D Is a true code? I don't found it on GameFaqs! :eek:

EDIT: Whoa, is a real code!

Lol, ya. Did it help ya any? Theres loads more, but thats for you to find out :D My favorite cheats are the "rechargeme" and "healmenow" ;)

[ Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:53: Message edited by: robsavage ]

--------------------
~Rob Savage~
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #9
Dikiyoba's favorite cheat is still "igotarock." Dikiyoba is highly disappointed that it only works in G1.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
The only cheat I use is "exitzone". I have used "clearthisarea" for certain areas that I need to be able to pas through to get to another area, but most of the time I'd rather do whatever task that needs to be done before moving on.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #11
The game should make the ending less fulfilling, or something, if you cheat ... but then of course, we can't use SDF's to fix logic errors (like Icy End randomly going hostile).

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Apprentice
Member # 7023
Profile Homepage #12
ya, thatd be an interesting idea to make the end different if you use cheats like "iwanttobestronger", "healmenow", "clearthisarea", and "rechargeme".

*speaking of endings, i've been havin a pain goin through all 3 Geneforges without using canisters lol...just wanna see all the endings :D *

--------------------
~Rob Savage~