The starting town?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The starting town?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #0
Is there anyway to remove the town every scenario starts with? I'm talking about the default medium sized town that IS NOT the Warrior's Grove.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
No. You can place the start location in a town other than town #0 (See A Small Rebellion and Rats Aplenty for examples). Sadly, town #0 is fated to be a medium sized town.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #2
That should be the next thing to add to the editor. The ability to choose the size for town 0.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Dahak:

That should be the next thing to add to the editor. The ability to choose the size for town 0.
Eh. It's not a big deal. It's just another town. You can easily make another town and just ignore t0 if you don't want any medium sized towns. There's definitely things I'd rather see fixed if JV was gonna fix stuff.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #4
I dunno. So much of BoA and AvernumScript is work-arounds. I realize that things like this aren't a priority, but still...

--------------------
Sabine: What a great evil mastermind speech, baby.
Nale: I worked on it all night!
(OotS #57)