Windows Dialogue Editor ready!

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Windows Dialogue Editor ready!
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
The version of Dialogue Editor for Windows is finally ready. Also, in light of refinements I thought of while making it, there is also an updated mac version. You can find them both at my web site. many thanks to the windows users who tested the new program for me!

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
EDIT: I'm a genius. :rolleyes:

I didn't open the .JAR file with Java like I'm supposed to, I extracted it with winRAR.

[ Tuesday, November 28, 2006 17:40: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #2
By Nioca:
quote:
I didn't open the .JAR file with Java like I'm supposed to, I extracted it with winRAR.
Told you, Niemand. :P

--------------------
Career opportunity for a fire-fighter position: 'We offer a smoke-free work environment.'
- Calgary Herald
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Told you, Niemand.
I know. :( I just don't know what to do about it. . . perhaps I shall place stern admonishments in the readme file that the .jar file is to be double clicked.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
That is one of the biggest problems when writing a program in Java, Python, or any number of other languages. When everything is said and done, must people don't even have the environment installed, and if they do, it's by accident. I've had install Python on many of my less-knowledgeable friends' computers. Thankfully, many people already have Java installed do to its prevalence, but most people still don't know what a jar file does. :P

All that aside, nice program Niemand. :)

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #5
oh god yes

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #6
Nice! I definitely like this.

Good work, Niemand!

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #7
(Now that I have downloaded Java...) Very nice utility, Niemand. I don't think I'll personally get much use out of it (though I do like that it cuts you off at 255 characters), but new designers less familiar with BoA's dialog system would find it useful. I know I'd have been thankful for it when I first started.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?