hope lair of drakos aint important!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: hope lair of drakos aint important!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #0
Dear everyone,
I hope the lair of drakos is unnessacary as a roach killed olga and now i cannot get there, please save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #1
I don't think so but it might be.

--------------------
I am an idiot.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #2
The lair of Drakos, Well Drakos dosn't really tell you much, all he gives you is a quest to kill the golems which when completed you get to take some of his items, which arn't really that valuable.

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Infiltrator
Member # 2628
Profile Homepage #3
SPOILER WARNING SPACE
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

The Lair of Drakos is where you'll find Pachtar's plate mail. It has nothing to do with golems.

I hope you got a certain special item from the mage in Kneece before Olga died. If you didn't get it, you'll be unable to finish the roach quest.

EDIT: Added spoiler warning.

[ Friday, August 08, 2003 04:02: Message edited by: Kyna ]

--------------------
We meet and part now over all the world;
we, the lost company,
take hands together in the night, forget
the night in our brief happiness, silently.
-- Judith Wright

My website
Posts: 512 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #4
Sorry confused Lair of Drakos with the Drake lair in NorthEastern Valorim.

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Shock Trooper
Member # 2928
Profile Homepage #5
you can finish the game without doing the **** quest in the lair of Drakos.

But Olga wouldn't tell you were the lair of Drako was, anyway - it's somebody else, in another town...

If you absolutly want to see what loots you can have in the lair of Drakos, use the Editor > "Advances Features" > "Give an Item" > N°499, N°298, N°444, N°303, and the other items I forgot.

I think you can't finish the game whithout finishing the Roach Quest - but I'm sure it's impossible not to be abble to finish a so important quest. Maybe Olga just changed of town ? In fact I don't think Olga is involved in the Roach Quest.

--------------------
"Plan as strategist, act as primitive" R.C.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
I believe you can use the Orb of Thralni to reach Kneece from Bigail. If you want to get the Orb legitimately and you haven't already, you'll have a long wait (day 100-some). If you can't stand it, add the Orb with the character editor. It's one of the easily available artifacts.

—Alorael, who believes reset towns should restore Olga to her happy living state. It also restores everything and everyone else. Use with care.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #7
You have to go to the Gale library to find out where Drakos' lair is.
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #8
Yea, i know most of that, i have finished the roach plaque and i just feel like getting to kneece, i have got pachtars plate mail using the character editor, any thingelse ther that i should do? I cant use the character editor anymore either, oh this is SO fustrating!!!!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 2638
Profile #9
Aside from some other decent loot of the type you usually find in dungeons the only thing aside from getting Pachtar's is the satisfaction of winning a fairly challenging battle. Two Drake Lords at once, plus a few Nagas are in there as well.
Shaper
Member # 2350
Profile #10
You could also use the character editor to revive Olga. (reset hosile towns)
Posts: 2286 | Registered: Thursday, December 12 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2928
Profile Homepage #11
sorry to say that, but there is another important thing you wont be abble to have with the character editor, it's the Level 3 of ARCANE SHIELD... (if you have a Mage...)

in fact I don't understand the connection between Olga and the Lair of Drakos... How she was involved ?

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:49: Message edited by: Naja ]

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #12
She runs the ferry to take you over.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #13
precisly, i know olga didnt tell you where to find the lair of drakos, i ment she ran the FEERY over to kneece, which, is on tghe same island as the LAIR OF DRAKOS.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2928
Profile Homepage #14
ho I see... so it's possible not to be abble to finish the Roach Quest ! it's a big problem... Fortunatly it's not yours cybertron13.

I think you should also use the Editor to add to your character some skill points, because you gain a lot of XP in the Lair of Drakos, since you have to fight about 6 Ur-Basiliks, maybe 20 Squeletal Warriors (particularly strong), 2 Drakes Lord, etc...

Maybe there is another way in the game to gain the Arcane Shield Level 3 ? (you can be invincible during a short time with the level 3)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #15
How do you enter the Lair of Drakos, the doors have runes and I'm too anxious to finish the game to search for a secret entrance (it's so dark even with light).

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #16
Here. Now shoo.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #17
the only thing that the lair of drakos is important for is exp point and pachtars mail.the roach quest isnt one of the game winning ones so donnt worry.go to bavne and meet a girl there shell ferry you to kneese.OLGA is the orge in port townstead!!!!!K?

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!