A3 Troglytes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Troglytes
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
I was told to destroy that alter of the Troglytes(or whatever way there name is spelled) but must get that ritual of sanctuation(Again, forgot how to spell it). So after I got that ritual from the hermit I gone west of that town that is called angel's something. When I went west I found a troglyte temple and killed all the troglytes in it. And in it I found the altar. But when I walk up to the altar. I do not have the option to use the ritual. Am I doing somethign wrong or is there another alter?

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
To use the Ritual, you need to press "u". It should appear in a list of abilities.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - will you remember his name?
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #2
Scrach that. I got a new problem. I tried everything. I just cannot find a way to take down those barriers in troglyte castle.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 13037
Profile #3
The barriers can be taken down later, in a different place. You'll see. :)
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #4
Then how am I supposed to kill that Hill Giant? O thought I must bring them down to be able to kill him.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #5
Are you talking about the Troglodyte Khazi you must assasinate? There's a pedestal or something in the cavern with several buttons. Changing one of the values makes the walls inside the gate to the Khazi's lair move, and I usually solve it by writing down what button moves what.

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Apprentice
Member # 8804
Profile #6
The puzzle's pretty easy to solve. Each of the buttons corresponds to the matching floor tile; the leftmost button for the leftmost tile, and so on. Just push 'em until you have a path you can walk.
Warrior
Member # 14343
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by lordofdc:

Then how am I supposed to kill that Hill Giant? O thought I must bring them down to be able to kill him.
The Hill Giants cave is south of Lorelei. There's a quest to free some soldiers and recover some possessions.

You bring down the barrier between the Giants and the Troglodytes later on....it's fun being in the middle! :P

--------------------
"And if I had the choice I'd take the voice I got / Cause it was hard to find. / You know I've come too far to wind up right back where I started." - Concrete Blonde (True)

http://tobylinn.awardspace.com
http://toby-linn.stumbleupon.com/
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=843935575