Possible serious problem involving Thompson

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Possible serious problem involving Thompson
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #0
So a while ago, I went wandering into Thompson's lair, found myself going just fine till I ran into the trap with the Shamblers(horribly nasty trap, that was) and realized there was simply no way I could beat it the way things were. Unfortunately, the wall in the tile maze had already locked on me, and there was no way to get it open again!

So I used the "take out of town" thingy in the character editor and forgot about it for some time.

Now that I'm coming back, I can't seem to get back into Thompson's lair. No matter what I do in the tile maze, the wall simply won't open. Is my game borked, or can this be fixed using the "set stuff done" thingy in the character editor somehow?

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
Do you have an earlier save?
What you could do is before the trap that has the shamblers, see if you can heal your party members. Since your dumbfounded, use items.

Is there a item that will remove dumbfounding?
If so than that would be usefull.

Also, this is required to kill Garzalhd.
As for stuff done flags, I don't really know much about it.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
You are warned that using the editor can mess up a game. It's possible that there's no way to get to Thompson now, and nobody knows which SDFs are which so you won't get any help there.

—Alorael, who really thinks it may be old save time. Otherwise, you'll just have to go through the game without getting Garzahd. But hey, at least there's some alliteration!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #3
No earlier save will do...the earliest of another save is about twenty hours younger in terms of sheer work.

I'm sure I can get through the trap pretty easily if I can just get past the wall...

I'll figure something here out. Thanks, though.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #4
I did something similar with the editor and although I can get back to Thompson he is now my enemy and even resetting hostile towns doesns't seem to eliminate his anger.
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #5
I got Thompson on my side by going through again the steps to finding him, i.e., talking to the mages in Blosk and Fort Remote.

Maybe that would work for your problem also.
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #6
Yes, that did the trick! Thanks!

--------------------