A2 Energy Pulse Mind Crystals

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 Energy Pulse Mind Crystals
Apprentice
Member # 8422
Profile #0
Do these ever do something at some point?
Say when a characters INT gets high enough?
or are they just cursed items that you can sell?

Oh, and another question, somewhat related to the topic. Why have cursed items that sell for alot when there is a limit on how much gold you can have?

I am constantly running around with 15000 gold, and have piles and piles of treasure laying around the store room of Silvar, hoping adventurers don't seek me out to slay me for my treasure horde like i'm some dragon. :P
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Originally by Dumatoin:

quote:
Do these ever do something at some point?
Say when a characters INT gets high enough?
or are they just cursed items that you can sell?
I'm pretty sure they won't ever do anything good for you. Store it to sell later.

quote:
I am constantly running around with 15000 gold, and have piles and piles of treasure laying around the store room of Silvar, hoping adventurers don't seek me out to slay me for my treasure horde like i'm some dragon. :P
That is usually the point where Dikiyoba buys a lot of spells or special skills, even for characters that don't need it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
I always wound up stockpiling somewhere convenient where I could sell if I needed cash for training or spells. The money limit is a pain but you get used to it.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I do that too. It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate once you're no longer constantly strapped for cash.
quote:
The money limit is a pain but you get used to it.
True, but it's not that big a deal once you buy some Barter skill, followed by stealing and selling everything that's not nailed down. :D

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
I rather think Randomizer was referring to the problem of too much money, not too little.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #5
Yes, if you're late in the game and you haven't splurged for all the spells for four spellcasters, then there really isn't any point to money anymore.

And, Dikiyoba. . . Nalyd reveres you as a god a little bit less for your signature. *Ice begins to form at Nalyd's feet*

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.