Subvert Feline Paradigms (A2)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Subvert Feline Paradigms (A2)
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #0
I have a quick two questions. First, there's this crazy cat who says something along the lines of, "Subvert the dominant paradigm." Is this important, or just Jeff poking some fun? Also, there's another fastidious feline who's hungry. Can you feed him, or not?

(This is in the safehouse in Motrax's tunnels, which can only be reached via Orb of Thralni.)

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
It's not important. I'd wager that the characters in said safehouse were based on acquaintances of Jeff's (much like Solberg and Jordan appear to have been) and that was a phrase they used online. Put the cat together with the two ladies there and you can construct a story, certainly...

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7657
Profile Homepage #2
:confused: Whats a Paradigm?

--------------------
"I'm a sittin' on the toilet, all the live-long day:".....
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by SoylentGreen:

:confused: Whats a Paradigm?
Wikipedia is your friend.

Let's not forget the Scorched Earth Party, either... I somehow expect some of their stuff to be buried in the text dumps.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Forgot to talk to the cats there. I was getting tired by the time I finally got the Orb. Something for next time along with the Easter Egg area.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

I have a quick two questions. First, there's this crazy cat who says something along the lines of, "Subvert the dominant paradigm." Is this important, or just Jeff poking some fun? Also, there's another fastidious feline who's hungry. Can you feed him, or not?

(This is in the safehouse in Motrax's tunnels, which can only be reached via Orb of Thralni.)

First, I think it's meant as a joke.

Second, don't talk to cats (except maybe Cheeseball).

Third, I haven't been to that safehouse since the last time I played E2, and I don't think I've ever been there in A2.

Edit: Correction: I don't talk to cats.

[ Monday, November 20, 2006 16:21: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.