Missing Portal Coordinates

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Missing Portal Coordinates
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
I've played through the whole game, and I seem to be missing a set of coordinates.

IMAGE(http://www.shadowvale.net/avernum/portal.jpg)

Does anyone know where the missing coordinates can be found and where they lead to?

Edit: In case you can't tell (If you can't you have no business answering this question :P ), this is A2.

[ Monday, April 17, 2006 21:08: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #1
You're missing at least one.
"Eas Ter Egg".

There was just a topic on it.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has insisted upon haste, so as to be the first to respond to this, and thus is not communicating any strange factoids, personal revalations, or witticisms.
Whatever.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
That's the blank one at the bottom.

Dikiyoba can't remember what they all are and where they all lead to even when they are all there. Dikiyoba guesses that it might be the one in Silvar, though.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
From the hint book because I couldn't remember:

Ent Bel Tor - Formello - there is a secret passage in the southeast to the outside

Owa Tah Ful - Angierach - Tower of Magi in dresser as part of a quest

There is one more for the last button in the Easter Egg thread.

There were more in Exile 2, but I never bothered to see if they were here.

[ Monday, April 17, 2006 21:25: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
Yeah, I knew about the Angierach one. I opened the wrong save file to make the screenshot. :rolleyes: :

So, it's just Formello and nothing exciting, then?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
I'm not sure if there are more. Besides the Easter Egg there may be a few to the other major cities. I remember Jeff mentioning in the Exile Hint book that he listed only the important ones needed for the game. I never looked in the game for additional ones.