I've killed Athron...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I've killed Athron...
Apprentice
Member # 6967
Profile #0
...in Avernum 1 before knowing he would be able to give me the first part of the final password to leave Avernum : is there any way I can correct this situation? (I have no save game with Athron still alive)

Thank you.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #1
no.i think its impossible.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Apprentice
Member # 6938
Profile #2
Go into the editor and click "Reset Hostile Towns." This should work, as the description says it returns residents to life.
If it does not work and you really want "any way," you could start a whole new game. But I do not think you will need to.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Didn't you read the instruction warning? It says don't kill dragons until you get what you need from them. Except for Pyrog, since he needs to be whacked to finish the game. The others are optional to see their treasures.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
I did the exact same thing the first time I played A1. Resetting hostile towns in the editor worked fine and brought him back to life though.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 6967
Profile #5
It worked perfectly - Athron was there, waiting for me :) ! Thank you very much Preneuring! I completed Avernum 1 two hours after resetting hostile towns :)
Now I am going to give Avernum 2 a try!

Thank you Spiderweb Software for giving us such RPG-gems!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
It's good to see someone excited about the Avernum trilogy (or should I say quadrilogy these days :P ) I can almost guarantee that you will like Avernum 2 even better than Avernum 1. :)

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.