A2 Wishing Pool

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 Wishing Pool
Apprentice
Member # 6728
Profile #0
Does anything ever happen here? I generally throw in a few coins whenever I pass just for the heck of it, but nothing's every happened :\

--------------------
"From now on you will call me Sid, Lord of the Flame!"
"Hey, Lord of the Flame . . . your tails on fire."
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #1
From my experience and taking about twenty minutes to test it, it seems to be absolutely useless, unlike the wishing well in M&MVII, which is quite useful.

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Or the very same wishing well in A4, in which it is useful.

—Alorael, who wished to have no obvious effects due to his generosity. Does that mean the wishing well worked or failed?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
That's when the wishing well gets very angry with you. Or maybe becomes happy to know it can solve a wish without having to do anything.

Dikiyoba wishes the wishing well would tell Dikiyoba whether it is angry or happy. Dikiyoba gives it a few coins. Nothing. Well, at least Dikiyoba found somewhere to dump those counterfeit coins.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
Just to reply, I have used it a few times. It seems that if your luck is high enough, you can steal the coins from it without people seeing you. Other than that, it has no other purpose I know of. :cool:

I forgot to mention. If you do steal from the pond and are caught, you lose 1 or 2 points of Reputation. Sorry I can't remember, it's been awhile. :( :cool:

[ Saturday, February 04, 2006 06:28: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.