missing key - Thompson

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: missing key - Thompson
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #0
Well, isn't that spiffy. I get to the end of things and now it's one little key that's holding me up.
We're in the basement under Fort Remote, looking for Thompson. I don't have the key for the gate at the bottom of the stairs.
Rumor has it that it can be found in the undead ruins. I have no idea where that was - must have been some time ago.
Can someone point the way?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It's near Formello. Head a little bit south and west. If you did the quest to sancify an altar, you've been to the right fortress. If you played A1 and defeated Anastasia, you've also been to the right fortress, although it's a little more crumbled now.

—Alorael, who believes the key is in the southwestern part of the map. Knock down walls and you'll find it eventually.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
The undead ruins is waaaay back near the beginning of the game, Fort Draco area. It's the same place as the Nephil fort in Avernum 1. Head south across the river from Fort Draco, and use move mountains on a wall to the west. A demon waits for you with the key.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Dikiyoba thinks Avernites need to destroy monster hideouts or to take them over before they get reused.

Edit: Sig change.

[ Thursday, January 19, 2006 20:37: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Dikiyoba thinks Avernites need to destroy monster hideouts or to take them over before they get reused.
Yeah, old headquarters of nefarious characters do seem to have a predilection for being used for the same purpose by different nefarious characters, don't they?

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.