trainers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: trainers
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #0
Hey, does anyone have any trainers that can give me unlimited skill points or change the dya or something? I play A3 but im not registered so i dont get thoses feautures, if anyone does have some good ones please tell me, thx in advance
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #1
Why don't you just register?
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #2
I dunno, s'pose i just dont wanna, plz, if you do have any trainers plz tell me about them
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Slightly farther down the page is a thread about a trainer, but the download doesn't work and nobody seems to have it.

—Alorael, who can't imagine what you would need to change the day for in the demo. He also can't really imagine what you need infinite skill points for.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
It could be that he's trying to do the Orb of Thralni and/or Tower of Magi quests, and doesn't want to hang around for 160-odd days for them to happen on their own.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
I think the Orb of Thralni quest (rescuing it from bandits, right?) either happens randomly or happens after you deal the cockroach infestation or something else late in the demo, because I know I got it in the demo without have to wait 160 days. It felt odd to get it so early in the game.

Dikiyoba is working off of memory here and could be wrong.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Sorry for not being clearer. The Orb of Thralni quest isn't day 160 -- it's earlier. You get it either on a specific day or when you deal with a particular plague, whichever comes sooner.

[ Saturday, December 31, 2005 17:28: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #7
I need it because im waitong for the demons to obliterate the tower of magi, and im only on like day 50 or something,
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #8
The demons are not easy in E3, why should they be in A3. Better be careful, if you´re only at day 50 it´s maybe hard for you! ;)

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #9
Hey, dont worry, i used like a million knowledge brews and bitter loss scrolls from the char. editor (Which took like a week) and now they can all probably kill a dragon by themselves (They have about 200 strength each)
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #10
Can't you just edit character statistics directly in the character editor? Seems like that is mildly less work.

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Can't you just edit character statistics directly in the character editor? Seems like that is mildly less work.
He's not registered, so he can't use the character editor.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by cybertron13:

... and bitter loss scrolls from the char. editor ...
Umm ... ah ... yeah ... uhmm I though the Bitter Loss scrolls take XP and skill points away, or is this a bug?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------------

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #13
no, they give ten skill points, but take away xp and makes you ill and gives you the acid thing, doenst matrter to me, my guys have got over 1200% acid resistance
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #14
Edit: I mean how exactly do you get 1200% Acid Protection, I never got more that about 100%! :(

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 04:44: Message edited by: Slith Lord ]

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #15
Like i said, char. editor, i used a lot of resistance mind cyrstals