What do to with silver and iron bars?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What do to with silver and iron bars?
Apprentice
Member # 6583
Profile #0
Hey folks

I came across a bunch of iron and silver bars in AV3, and am not sure whether to hold onto them, or sell them. They are heavy and taking up lots of space. if I should sell them, where would I get the best prices?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Sell them. i didn't find anything useful to do with them. I would sell them at the first store I see, but that's a stupid strategy, i know. I'm sorry, but on the last question i can't help you.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
Actually, as I recall, if you have a nephil in your party, you can meet a camped group of nephils a bit SW of where you first emerge into Valorim, and they want you to get iron for them and will pay a lot for it.

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #3
Since Synergy got in first, what he said.

Also: Someone else might remember another quest or courier job involving an iron bar, or if you're impatient you could always grab a walkthrough and do a search for iron bars.

[ Thursday, December 22, 2005 01:25: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
Warrior
Member # 6485
Profile #4
I sell them to the highest person that pays me

--------------------
I love Spiderweb Software!!
Who doesn't?
My hints on making a new party.
USE CHARECTER EDITER!!
----------------------------------
10 million Cave giant chiefs +
1 million drake lords ageinst me =

easy
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #5
quote:
Actually, as I recall, if you have a nephil in your party, you can meet a camped group of nephils a bit SW of where you first emerge into Valorim, and they want you to get iron for them and will pay a lot for it.

But they only buy one bar of iron not all of them.

--------------------
I hate you all